1. Los Angeles Rams (from Tennessee Titans) - Jared Goff, QB, Cal - Everybody says it's Goff, so it's Goff.
2. Philadelphia Eagles (from Cleveland Browns) - Carson Wentz, QB, N. Dakota St. - Everybody says it's Wentz, so it's Wentz.
3. San Diego Chargers - Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ole Miss - Chargers can't trade out of #3 so they're stuck taking the best OL prospect in the draft. Big help for Phillip Rivers, who can't continue to take hits like he has the last few years.
4. Dallas Cowboys - Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio State - Cowboys see Elliott as a transformational player who could give them back their offensive identity. Plenty of pass rushers in rounds 2 and 3 for them to grab.
5. Jacksonville Jaguars - Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame - Stanley is the best player left on the board, and allows the Jags to unload disappointing former #2 overall pick Luke Jokel, perhaps to the Seahawks.
6. Baltimore Ravens - DeForest Buckner, DE, Oregon - Speaking of teams that need to recapture their identity... Bosa and Myles Jack are too big a risk for this pick.
7. San Francisco 49ers - Myles Jack, LB, UCLA - Teams that are desperate at corner will try to trade into this spot for Ramsey but if the 49ers keep this pick I don't think they take him. The great defenses of the Harbaugh era were built on the linebacker play, and Jack could give them the dynamic play maker they need. 49ers are desperate enough to take the health risk.
8. Cleveland Browns (from Philadelphia Eagles through Miami Dolphins) Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State - I think if things fall this way the Browns swap out of this pick with Tampa Bay or another team that might want Ramsey and take the "safe" pick in Bosa. I also think Bosa will be a bust, like most Browns draft picks. Bosa is not the athlete some people think he is and teams know that, so he slides.
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Jalen Ramsey, DB, Florida St. - Bucs swap with Cleveland or the 49ers to get their guy. He's a marketable local guy, but he slides because teams have concerns about his playmaking abilities. He still sneaks into the top 10.
10. New York Giants - Jack Conklin, OT, Mich St. - Giants have struggled at LT for years, and Conklin is a solid prospect who should shore things up and give Eli Manning that extra second he needs to make plays downfield.
11. Chicago Bears - Reggie Ragland, ILB, Alabama - Bears are desperate for playmakers everywhere, and they may as well start with ultra-reliable Ragland in the middle of their defense.
12. New Orleans Saints - Darron Lee, OLB, Ohio St. - The Saints are historically bad on defense and need help everywhere. They hope Lee gives them a dynamic, Ryan Shazier type to attack teams on the edge.
13. Miami Dolphins (from Philadelphia Eagles) - Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Florida - Dolphins dump Brett Grimes because of off-field issues and come back and take Hargreaves to fill the spot.
14. Oakland Raiders - Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville - Raiders were one of the worst against the run last year, and need Rankins to come in and occupy blockers inside so Kalil Mack and Bruce Irvin can make plays.
15. Tennessee Titans (from Los Angeles Rams) - Ryan Kelly, C, Alabama - Titans need to invest in QB Marcus Mariota and getting somebody to block for him is a key to that. Kelly is a 10-year starter and probably 5-time Pro Bowler waiting to happen, so he's a good start. This will be kind of a shocker because of the undervaluing of the center position, but it shouldn't be.
16. Detroit Lions - A'Shawn Robinson - DT, Alabama - Lions defense has never been the same since they passed on Aaron Donald in 2014 to take a tight end and let N'domikong Suh and Nick Fairley get away. Robinson will the first building block to replace those mistakes.
17. Atlanta Falcons - Leonard Floyd, OLB, Georgia - Falcons need speed off the edge to get to the passer in the worst way. Floyd might be the guy they need.
18. Indianapolis Colts - Taylor Decker, OT, Ohio St. - Everybody knows the Colts need OL help, which is why the Titans snapped up Kelly 3 picks before this. Colts have to settle for Decker, who should nevertheless improve things up front for Andrew Luck.
19. Buffalo Bills - Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis - Bills need lots of defensive help but they have never settled on a QB and Lynch makes sense for them. Besides, they know the Jets covet Lynch. And yes, Rex Ryan IS that petty.
20. New York Jets - Robert Nkemdiche, DT, Ole Miss - Jets defense is based up front and it seems likely they will part ways with Muhammed Wilkerson, so Nkemdiche is a good fit. Potentially dynamic player with some character red flags. They could draft Nkemdiche and then rescind the franchise tag on Wilkerson.
21. Washington Redskins - Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson - Redskins need to generate a better pass rush, and Lawson represents value here in the lower 3rd of round 1.
22. Houston Texans - Laquon Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss - It's no secret what the Texans top need is, and Treadwell can provide a threat opposite DeAndre Hopkins. A new toy for Brock Osweiler to play with....
23. Minnesota Vikings - Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor - The run on WR's officially begins. Coleman can fly, but can Teddy actually throw the ball that far?
24. Cincinnati Bengals - Josh Doctson, WR, TCU - Bengals need a wideout too.
25. Pittsburgh Steelers -Eli Apple, DB, Ohio ST. - Stealers need DB help really, really bad.
26. Seattle Seahawks - Jason Spriggs, OT, Indiana - RT is Seahawks #1 need, and Spriggs fills it amply and could eventually slide to LT if need be.
27. Green Bay Packers - Will Fuller, WR, Notre Dame - Let's face it, this is a reach but Packers WR's sucked last year and even with Jordy Nelson back, they are slow as molasses in the Wisconsin winter. They roll the dice at the end of round-1 and hope his speed gives them the dynamic element they lack.
28. Kansas City Chiefs - Noah Spence, DE, Eastern Kentucky - Spence gives the Chiefs another pass rusher in case Justin Houston's knee doesn't come around.
29. New England Patriots* (*Forfeited, caught cheating).
29. Arizona Cardinals - Kevin Dodd, DE, Clemson - Cardinals claim they solved their pass rushing problem with the trade for Chandler Jones. They didn't.
30. Carolina Panthers - William Jackson III, CB, Houston - With Josh Norman gone, corner is a gaping hole in the Panthers overrated defense.
31. Denver Broncos - Jarran Reed, DT, Alabama - Broncos sit still and pick up a replacement for the departed Malik Jackson.
Round 2Pick (overall)
1 (32). Cleveland Browns - Cody Whitehair, OG, Kansas St. - After losing Alex Mack and Mitchell Schwartz along the OL, the Browns begin the rebuilding process.
2 (33). Tennessee Titans - Derrick Henry, RB, Alabama - After helping the OL in round-1, the Titans secure a ground game with the powerful Henry.
3 (34). Dallas Cowboys - Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklahoma ST. - After getting a RB in round-1 the Cowboys reach a bit for edge help here.
4 (35). San Diego Chargers - Vernon Butler , DT, Louisiana Tech - Chargers go OL/DL with their 1st two picks.
5 (36). Baltimore Ravens - Germain Ifedi, OT, A&M - Ravens fill the void left when they lost Kelechi Osemele to the Raiders.
6 (37). San Francisco 49ers - Michael Thomas, WR, Ohio St. - 49ers have no one to throw to.
7 (38). Jacksonville Jaguars - Mackensie Alexander, CB, Clemson - Jags need help on the back end of their defense.
8 (39). Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Andrew Billings, DT, Baylor - Billings can team inside with Anthony McCoy.
9 (40). New York Giants - Tyler Boyd, WR, Pitt - Giants need a threat opposite Odell Beckham Jr.
10 (41). Chicago Bears - Hunter Henry, TE, Arkansas - Cutler could use an big target over the middle, You know, like Greg Olson.
11 (42). Miami Dolphins - Jonathan Bullard, DE, Florida - Now it's time to replace Olivier Vernon.
12 (43). Tennessee Titans (from Los Angeles Rams through Philadelphia Eagles) - Kenny Clark, DT, UCLA - Titans switch to the defensive side of the ball and cash-in on the run on DT's.
13 (44). Oakland Raiders - Devontae Booker, RB, Utah - Raiders don't have a 20 carry a game RB. They do now.
14 (45). Tennessee Titans (from Los Angeles Rams) - Le'Raven Clark, OT, Texas Tech - Titans need two pieces on the OL not one.
15 (46). Detroit Lions - Keanu Neal, SS, Florida - All the WRs worth taking this high are gone, so they Lions go with some DB help.
16 (47). New Orleans Saints - Joshua Garnett, OG, Stanford - Defense is the biggest need but so is the OL.
17 (48). Indianapolis Colts - Su'a Cravens - SS, USC - Colts get some safety help for the back four.
18 (49). Buffalo Bills - Kamalei Correa, OLB, Boise St. - Like I said before, Bills need defensive help.
19 (50). Atlanta Falcons - Chris Jones, DT, Miss. St. Falcons double down on D in the 1st two rounds.
20 (51). New York Jets - Connor Cook, QB, Mich. St. - Jets need to develop a long term answer at QB.
21 (52). Houston Texans - Karl Joseph, SS, West Virginia - Texans go defense in round-2.
22 (53). Washington Redskins - Shon Coleman, OT, Auburn - After going edge guy in round-1, Redskins go to the strength of this draft in round-2. Kirk Cousins will like that.
23 (54). Minnesota Vikings - Vonn Bell, SS, Ohio State - Vikings kinda suck at safety.
24 (55). Cincinnati Bengals - Kendall Fuller, CB, Va, Tech - Bengals could always use help on the back end to keep the defense strong.
25 (56). Seattle Seahawks - Javon Hargrave, DT, South Carolina State - Hargrave will the Seahawks the inside pass rush they covet.
26 (57). Green Bay Packers - Kentrell Brothers, ILB, Missouri - Having Brothers should allow the Packers to move Clay Matthews and his aching vagina out to OLB, where he gets hit less.
27 (58). Pittsburgh Steelers - Sean Davis, CB, Maryland - Stealers need DB help so bad, they may as well take two.
28 (59). Kansas City Chiefs - Braxton Miller, WR, Ohio St. - Chiefs lack weapons on offense. Miller may give them one.
29 (60). New England Patriots - Joe Dahl, OG. Washington State - Cheaters get a really, really good football player who might eventually be a LT.
30 (61). New England Patriots (from Arizona Cardinals) - Carl Nassib, DE, Penn State - Cheaters replace Chandler Jones with the pick they got for him.
31 (62). Carolina Panthers - Xavien Howard, CB, Baylor - They needed an upgrade at corner even WITH Josh Norman, so they go CB 1-2 in this draft.
32 (63). Denver Broncos - Christian Hackenberg, QB, Penn State - Broncos have a need so they take a flyer on a QB.